Orlando Music Institute Offers Music Faculty Opportunities in Orlando & Online.
Orlando Music Institute is actively looking for part-time and full-time classical performers and faculty members to help serve its Central Florida and online communities.
Current Faculty Positions Available
- Strings Program Director – (Violin)
- Voice Program Director (Ages 8-17)
- Piano Instructor
Requirements for all positions
- Mastery or significant proficiency in a musical instrument
- Classically trained from a conservatory or top music program
- All teachers are required to have a Master’s or Doctorate. Exceptions may be made in unique cases.
- You must have a passion for teaching music to children and/or teenagers.
- You must attend training sessions and planning meetings at certain times of the year.
- You must have a vehicle, and be able and willing to commute to OMI or client homes. Traveling expenses will be provided.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience.
- A background check will be conducted, and a request for recommendations.
- A positive and cheerful attitude, and ability to work well with youth.
- Your students must show progress each semester in their understanding of music theory and learning how to play their instrument.
- A long-term commitment, no less than 1-year.
- Willingness to serve others before self
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- The candidate must take initiative and be proactive verses reactive
- Committed to the goals, expectations, and vision of OMI
How to Apply